Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin. An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to.
Chocolate oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate oatmeal cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate oatmeal cookies :
- Make ready 90 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 128 g of old fashioned oats.
- Take 6 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 g of salt.
- Take 80 g of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 80 g of granulated sugar.
- Take 55 g of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 of whole egg plus 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
These chocolate oatmeal cookies are part brownie and part cookie, both soft and chewy, and It felt really good to get back in the kitchen and these chocolate oatmeal cookies hit the spot. These easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best! They're flaked with rolled oats, dark chocolate and a sprinkling of sea salt on top. One of the biggest let downs in life might be the.
Instructions to make Chocolate oatmeal cookies :
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder. Combine all dry ingredients together except sugar..
- Combine the room temperature butter and sugar. Cream them with a spatula for a few minutes..
- Add the eggs into the sugar butter mixture and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the batter. Mix well..
- Put the cookie dough onto a baking sheet. Make it round and press it. Leave some space in between. Sprinkle some chocolate chips in top to decorate it..
- Bake at 190°C for 11 minutes. Take out and cool down before serving..
Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! These gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are also a great mid-day snack, perfect for your How To Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. For how great these taste, they are surprisingly. Remember the chocolate oatmeal cookies you used to eat as a kid? Sometime back, I decided to play around in These Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are what I came up with as a much healthier version.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.